Reporter cuts weeks of delay to a few minutes.
Report Results to Remote Clinics Rapidly, and Accurately
When information moves faster than disease, everyone wins. Aspect Reporter delivers test results immediately from lab to clinic, extending the reach of laboratory diagnostic testing to the point-of-care.
As part of the SystemOne Aspect platform, the Reporter App gives access to a test result as it is available, using robust, custom infrastructure and proven data security, easily displayed on Android tablets or phones.
Bring Centralized Testing to the Point-Of-Care
Eliminate the delays of sending test results to remote clinics, and mitigate the loss of critical patient results. Reporter fully automates delivery, receipt and acknowledgement, telling you where your results are and when they have been received.
Instant Access for Faster Treatment
- Deliver results to remote clinics as soon as they are available.
- On the remote lab/clinic end, check for new results automatically at intervals of your choice.
- Manage data workflow with clinic receipt acknowledgement.
- Fully secure transmission and data control permissions.
- Integrate Reporter with your existing workflow at the receiving end.
Built for Robustness
- Reporter will work on Android smartphones or tablets.
- Reporter software is designed for use in limited bandwidth and connectivity environments.
- Reporter’s simplicity is ideal for lab and clinical staff located at the point of care.
Scalable and Ready to Grow
- A single lab can deliver data to hundreds of clinics.
- A single Reporter can have access to data from many centralized labs and instruments./li>
- Reporter can support multiple users.
Flexible and Secure
- Configure Reporter to work with your existing system.
- Monitor the flow of results and other data from a central location.
- Protect access to data using robust permission capabilities, ensuring only the right people can see sensitive information.
Created to Receive Any Result For Any Disease
- Aspect Reporter is device- and disease-agnostic.
- Receive results from a wide range of centralized instruments.
- Ensure accuracy and speed.
Acknowledge Results in a Secure Environment
- PIN required to display new results.
- User can acknowledge results and flag them.
- Results are easily searchable by users.
Real-World Example: Aspect Reporter in Malawi
In Malawi, HIV Viral Load and Early Infant Diagnosis (EID) data pilot delivered results automatically from central laboratories to rural clinics throughout the country. At the lab, the Abbott m2000 RealTime System is the key instrument for performing the tests. These devices were connected to the Aspect network to deliver test results and patient demographics to a secure in-country server.
Back at the referring clinic, the Reporter App downloaded these results and presented them to the clinic staff so they could take immediate action. Results were shown using a simple interface on the rechargeable tablets that were located where the clinic staff needed them. A similar interface is under development for Android phones.
In addition to rapidly moving results, Aspect can generate reports that show the distribution of test results, patient demographics, test volumes, and more – automatically. Through use of Reporter, the time-to-result in Malawi was limited only by sample transport speed to the central labs. The test results traveled back to the clinics in real time.
Reporter has been shown to cut result turnaround time by 95% and offer significant improvements in accuracy and reduction of result losses in this landscape. Please contact us to learn more about our pilot in Malawi.